- Controller. DAFER Consulting AS, with registered office in Bergen (Norway), controls the processing of the data that are collected or generated as a result of Users accessing, using and browsing the Website and of control of the Website.
Without prejudice to the above, DAFER Consulting may require that Users provide certain personal data, which may essentially include given name, surnames, email, company, position and professional contact details, in order to access certain information or use certain Website content or services. In these cases, DAFER Consulting will provide Users with the necessary information before processing their data.
- Purposes of processing. In addition to managing the requests for information, content or services that Users expressly make or to which they consent, DAFER Consulting has a legitimate interest in using the information that is collected or generated in order to: improve the Website, its management and its security; conduct studies to analyse the relevance and use of the Website, including by way of anonymised information; and when permitted under applicable law, inform Users regarding legal current affairs via publications, seminars and other initiatives.
- Legal basis and retention. The legal bases upon which DAFER Consulting is permitted to process the data of Users are: Users voluntarily accessing and browsing the Website; Users requesting information or certain content or services; compliance by DAFER Consulting with legal obligations; the legitimate interest of improving the Website and its security, as well as of conducting studies and analyses regarding the operation and use of the Website; and if Users consent to the processing or it is in the legitimate interest of DAFER Consulting to do so, the sending of legal information and news.
Data will be retained for as long as there are contractual obligations deriving from services or content requested by Users and subsequently until the expiration of legal, contractual or professional responsibilities that require its retention (e.g. until the expiration of responsibility deriving from data protection or cybersecurity regulation). In the event that data are processed in order to send information regarding legal current affairs, they may be stored as long as Users do not object to receiving information via any of the various free-of-charge and straightforward means that are made available to them.
- Rights of Users. Users may exercise their right of access, rights to rectification, erasure, object, limitation of processing and data portability, when appropriate, with respect to the processing for which DAFER Consulting is the controller, by communication in writing sent through the contact form available on this website, providing evidence of their identity. They may also contact the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
- Necessary, Up-to-Date Information. Completion of all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the website forms is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent the provision of the services or information requested. You must provide truthful information; in order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform the Company as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your personal data by sending a message through our contact form on this website. By clicking on the “Accept” button (or similar) on such forms, you state that the information and data provided are accurate and true.